- Spinach, finely chopped – 1 cup
- Onion, finely chopped – 1/3 cup (alternately 1 tsp onion powder can be used)
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded – 1/2 cup
- Coconut powder – 2 tbsp (alternately fine almond flour can also be used)
- Garlic, minced / finely chopped – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger, minced / finely chopped – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Whip the egg a bit.
- Mix all ingredients to the whipped egg and mix well. Make patties / tots.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Shallow fry them in medium heat till both sides are golden brown.
- Serve warm. I served it with low carb salsa.